e premte, 2 nëntor 2007

New work- Rob Huebel




Rob Huebel, a Detroit based photographer who recently showed in the See, Make, Document show, has started a blog and continued with the body of work shown in the show. Documenting various walls, always with a strict set of guidelines as to how to shoot them, Huebel's work is impressively varied and unique. I enjoy the fact that these walls become compositions within themselves and that each little texture, color or shape on the wall becomes its own identifier to separate itself from the others. Check out the blog, with more work, here..

3 komente:

samkennedy tha...

His photos are really beautiful. They capture a certain feel, that is unique to each one. They have an almost zen like quality of capturing the moment. I would love to have them blown up and posted on my walls.

Anonim tha...

i really enjoy the concept of walls/ bricks as tiny compositions but i can't help looking at these walls for what they are, walls. yes, the many textures and shape are interesting, but these photos are not.

Anonim tha...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)